0 current holds with 0 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780545210126 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545210127 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780545210133 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545210135 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 232 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seven high school students are stranded at their New England high school during a week-long blizzard that shuts down the power and heat, freezes the pipes, and leaves them wondering if they will survive.
Search for related items by subject
Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. >
Blizzards > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Peer pressure > Juvenile fiction.