0 current holds with 0 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780375866661 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0375866663 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375966668 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375966668 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 312 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
|General Note:|| "Originally published in paperback in Australia by Allen & Unwin...in 2009"--P. facing t.p.
|Summary, etc.:|| In small-town Australia, teens Jasper and Charlie form an unlikely friendship when one asks the other to help him cover up a murder until they can prove who is responsible.
|Target Audience Note:|| 012 up.
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations >
Secrecy > Juvenile fiction.
Murder > Juvenile fiction.
Problem families > Juvenile fiction.
Recluses > Juvenile fiction.
Australia > Juvenile fiction.