0 current holds with 0 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781451643114 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 145164311X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781451643121 (mass market)
- ISBN: 1451643128 (mass market)
- Physical Description: 463 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon & Schuster hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Interviewing an alcoholic Native American who witnessed a murder along the Texas-Mexico border, Sheriff Hack Holland and his deputy, Sam Tibbs, recognize the work of serial killer Preacher Jack Collins in an investigation that is assisted by the enigmatic Anton Ling.
Search for related items by subject
Human trafficking > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Texas > Fiction.