0 current holds with 0 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780374174231 (hbk.) :
- ISBN: 0374174237 (hbk.) :
- Physical Description: 522 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2011.
|General Note:|| Subtitle from cover.
"Originally published in 2011 by John Murray (Publishers), Great Britain"--T.p. verso.
Sequel to: Sea of poppies.
|Summary, etc.:|| Amid a cyclone in the Bay of Bengal, three vessels, and the diverse occupants within, converge on Canton's Fanqui-Town, or Foreign Enclave, which is a powder keg awaiting a spark to ignite the Opium Wars.
Search for related items by subject
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Sailors > Fiction.
Cyclones > Fiction.
Social classes > India > Fiction.
Opium trade > History > Fiction.
India > Social conditions > 19th century > Fiction.