The scarecrow and his servant / Philip Pullman ; illustrated by Peter Bailey.
0 current holds with 0 total copies.
- ISBN: 0375915311 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375815317 (trade) :
- Physical Description: 229 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf, 
|Summary, etc.:|| A scarecrow and his boy servant, Jack, set off on a dangerous adventure as they try to outwit the crooked Buffaloni family and stake their claim to valuable Spring Valley.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
Adventure and adventurers > Juvenile fiction.